Properties

Showing 21–28 of 28 properties

  • Greenfield Street, Lancaster, LA1

    £138,950
    This three bedroom, three storey, terraced house is situated in the popular area of Freehold on the south side of Lancaster which is within a ten minute stroll to the city centre, Williamsons Park and the canal walks. The property was formerly used as a student house but would also make a good sized...
    Sold STC
  • North Wing, The Residence, Lancaster, LA1

    £134,950
    This one bedroom apartment is situated in The Residence, which is a converted Grade II listed building with views towards the Forest of Bowland, an area of outstanding natural beauty. The Residence is one of Lancaster's most exclusive developments set within lovely grounds and situated approximatel...
    Sold STC
  • Westham Street, Lancaster, LA1

    £129,950
    This lovely two bedroom, mid terraced house will prove to be very popular and is perfect for a first time buyer or an investor. The present owner has taken great care with its upgrading and the accommodation briefly comprises: lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor and two double be...
    Sold STC
  • Aldrens Lane, Lancaster, LA1

    £125,000
    This two bedroom, mid terraced house has been modernised to a high standard by its present owner and you would only need to walk in and place your furniture down then enjoy this lovely home. The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway, lounge, dining room opening up into a mo...
    For Sale
  • Fenton Street, Lancaster, LA1

    £116,950
    This is a fantastic city centre pad in the heart of Lancaster yet tucked away in a quiet, gated and secure complex which will appeal to both professionals and investors. The apartment is located on the first floor and when you walk through the door you will be amazed by its spacious feel and its li...
    Sold STC
  • Water Street, Lancaster, LA1

    £110,000
    If you are looking for a 1 bedroom, spacious, city centre pad then this could be the one for you! The property currently has a tenant in situ paying £575pcm, but it is equally suitable for 1st time buyers. The property is on the first floor of the building and you access via the secure door en...
    For Sale
  • Adelphi Street, Lancaster, LA1

    £80,000 OIRO
    This two bedroom mid terraced house has recently had some ground floor fire damage. The accommodation comprises: lounge, dining kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a good sized garden to the rear and two outhouses. The property is situated in Bowerham which is on the popular south side o...
    Sold STC
  • Wheatfield Court, Lancaster, LA1

    £59,950
    This one bedroom, first floor flat is situated just five minutes away from Lancaster city centre and just across the road to the train station. Purpose built for over 55's and at 70% shared ownership there is no additional rent to pay for the other 30%. The accommodation comprises: entrance porch,...
    Sold STC